Aug 1, 2012
LB Transit Service Changes: Effective Aug 26, 2012
Long Beach Transit is making a few key changes to their service routes. Look for these changes starting on August 26, 2012.
Check out the updated service route maps below:Passport (formerly The Passport C)
- In accordance with statewide emission regulations, LB Transit will be retiring the red diesel shuttle buses that currently serve Passport routes.
- At the same time, LB Transit will introduce larger, quieter and cleaner CNG buses for a less-crowded, “greener” ride. These will complement similar-sized Hybrid buses.
- The new fleet will be more welcoming to all customers, including riders with bikes, walkers, carts and wheelchairs.
- The new fleet will all have front and rear doors for more convenient passenger boarding.
- Some routes will be changing slightly to safely accommodate the larger buses.
- Free Passport service will continue with Route C, which will become the “Passport” route providing free transportation to local Downtown attractions, restaurants, hotels and businesses.
- Buses currently serving Passport Routes A, B and D will be streamlined into LB Transit’s numbered bus route system, and all standard fares will apply through the entire routes, including Downtown.
- Service to Seal Beach on LB Transit will be made through connections with Orange County Transportation Authority.
151 (formerly Passport B)121 (formerly Passports A & D), 131, 171
Where Do You See DTLB Going?
Feb 3, 2015
We are humbly looking toward you, our stakeholders, to offer up what you feel DTLB needs and how we ...Read More
Mutt Mitt Dispensers
Feb 1, 2015
In 2013, the DLBA approved funding for a one-year pilot program to install dog waste bag dispensers ...Read More
13,500 Attend New Year's Eve from Near & Far
Jan 6, 2015
Pine Avenue and Waterfront Celebrations brought the masses out to Downtown Long Beach to bring in th...Read More
A New Year, A New Downtown: A Message from DLBA President and CEO Kraig Kojian
Jan 6, 2015
There are numerous reasons why many feel the New Year marks a turning point—and for Downtown, there ...Read More
Bike Lane Planter Pots Get a Makeover
Jan 5, 2015
The DLBA recently replanted planter pots with various types of trees and plants along Southern Calif...Read More
The B Room Grand Opening
Jan 5, 2015
The B Room had their Grand Opening on December 6, 2014, and it’s a unique upscale barber salon with ...Read More