Aug 1, 2012
LB Transit Service Changes: Effective Aug 26, 2012
Long Beach Transit is making a few key changes to their service routes. Look for these changes starting on August 26, 2012.
Check out the updated service route maps below:Passport (formerly The Passport C)
- In accordance with statewide emission regulations, LB Transit will be retiring the red diesel shuttle buses that currently serve Passport routes.
- At the same time, LB Transit will introduce larger, quieter and cleaner CNG buses for a less-crowded, “greener” ride. These will complement similar-sized Hybrid buses.
- The new fleet will be more welcoming to all customers, including riders with bikes, walkers, carts and wheelchairs.
- The new fleet will all have front and rear doors for more convenient passenger boarding.
- Some routes will be changing slightly to safely accommodate the larger buses.
- Free Passport service will continue with Route C, which will become the “Passport” route providing free transportation to local Downtown attractions, restaurants, hotels and businesses.
- Buses currently serving Passport Routes A, B and D will be streamlined into LB Transit’s numbered bus route system, and all standard fares will apply through the entire routes, including Downtown.
- Service to Seal Beach on LB Transit will be made through connections with Orange County Transportation Authority.
151 (formerly Passport B)121 (formerly Passports A & D), 131, 171
Meet Jeff McMillan, the Sole Artist Representing Long Beach at Pow! Wow!
Jun 24, 2015
Peeking from behind his eyeglasses, Long Beach artist Jeff McMillan admits that he has “massive ADD”...Read More
#LBPWROUT: Emergencies Become Less Stressful with Preparedness
Jul 18, 2015
Power outages, as we’ve experienced, can be both frustrating and dangerous, particularly if you are ...Read More
Forever 21 Set for August 15 Opening at the Pike Outlets in DTLB
Aug 10, 2015
Following the opening of H&M last month, the Pike Outlets continues its expansion with the opening o...Read More
CSULB to Offer Free PR Campaigns to Local Small Businesses
Aug 10, 2015
Students of a CSULB PR class will be assigned to develop a comprehensive and customized PR plan/prop...Read More
Let DTLB Eat Cake: Local Artist, Cake Master Recreate Pine Avenue with Sugar and Imagination
Aug 7, 2015
Imagine if DTLB were edible. If you have a hard time wrapping your head around this, let local artis...Read More