Aug 1, 2012
LB Transit Service Changes: Effective Aug 26, 2012
Long Beach Transit is making a few key changes to their service routes. Look for these changes starting on August 26, 2012.
Check out the updated service route maps below:Passport (formerly The Passport C)
- In accordance with statewide emission regulations, LB Transit will be retiring the red diesel shuttle buses that currently serve Passport routes.
- At the same time, LB Transit will introduce larger, quieter and cleaner CNG buses for a less-crowded, “greener” ride. These will complement similar-sized Hybrid buses.
- The new fleet will be more welcoming to all customers, including riders with bikes, walkers, carts and wheelchairs.
- The new fleet will all have front and rear doors for more convenient passenger boarding.
- Some routes will be changing slightly to safely accommodate the larger buses.
- Free Passport service will continue with Route C, which will become the “Passport” route providing free transportation to local Downtown attractions, restaurants, hotels and businesses.
- Buses currently serving Passport Routes A, B and D will be streamlined into LB Transit’s numbered bus route system, and all standard fares will apply through the entire routes, including Downtown.
- Service to Seal Beach on LB Transit will be made through connections with Orange County Transportation Authority.
151 (formerly Passport B)121 (formerly Passports A & D), 131, 171
Meet Your Bartender: Geeking Out on Whiskey & Blues
Sep 4, 2014
The first time Kyle Flavin tried a good bourbon he was 17. His dad had brought a bottle of Buffalo T...Read More
Re-envisioning Our Waterfront
Sep 4, 2014
For two days this summer, seven of the region’s leading urban experts converged upon Downtown Long B...Read More
Outgoing Message from DLBA Board Chair Richard Lewis
Sep 4, 2014
As we approach the end of our fiscal year and prepare to welcome new Directors to the DLBA Board, I ...Read More
DLBA Adds New Homeless Service
Sep 3, 2014
Every day, Jose Martinez stops and talks to people that others just as easily ignore: the woman sitt...Read More
Taste of Downtown Waterfront - Pine Ave Pier
Sep 17, 2014
The next Taste of Downtown will be at the Waterfront at Pine Ave Pier on September 17 & 18. Many of ...Read More
Meet Your Local Bartender: BO-Beau
Aug 1, 2014
Walk into Pine Avenue's newest restaurant, BO-Beau Kitchen + Roof Tap, and you're instantly confront...Read More