Aug 1, 2012
LB Transit Service Changes: Effective Aug 26, 2012
Long Beach Transit is making a few key changes to their service routes. Look for these changes starting on August 26, 2012.
Check out the updated service route maps below:Passport (formerly The Passport C)
- In accordance with statewide emission regulations, LB Transit will be retiring the red diesel shuttle buses that currently serve Passport routes.
- At the same time, LB Transit will introduce larger, quieter and cleaner CNG buses for a less-crowded, “greener” ride. These will complement similar-sized Hybrid buses.
- The new fleet will be more welcoming to all customers, including riders with bikes, walkers, carts and wheelchairs.
- The new fleet will all have front and rear doors for more convenient passenger boarding.
- Some routes will be changing slightly to safely accommodate the larger buses.
- Free Passport service will continue with Route C, which will become the “Passport” route providing free transportation to local Downtown attractions, restaurants, hotels and businesses.
- Buses currently serving Passport Routes A, B and D will be streamlined into LB Transit’s numbered bus route system, and all standard fares will apply through the entire routes, including Downtown.
- Service to Seal Beach on LB Transit will be made through connections with Orange County Transportation Authority.
151 (formerly Passport B)121 (formerly Passports A & D), 131, 171
Meet Jeff McMillan, the Sole Artist Representing Long Beach at Pow! Wow!
Jun 24, 2015
Peeking from behind his eyeglasses, Long Beach artist Jeff McMillan admits that he has “massive ADD”...Read More
Live After 5 - An Evening with Porch Party Records
Jun 23, 2015
Live music spreads throughout Downtown Long Beach every 2nd Thursday of the month.
DLBA's Homeless Outreach Specialist Honored with National Award
May 26, 2015
The Downtown Long Beach Associate (DLBA)'s Homeless Outreach Manager, Antoinette Hamilton, recently ...Read More
Make Your DTLB Dream a Reality: $40K in Placemaking Grants Up for Grabs
May 27, 2015
The Children’s Gateway Garden and in-renovation amphitheater at Cesar Chavez Park, Long Beach's firs...Read More
DTLB Event Modeled After Famed Bull Run Set to Pit Derby Girls and Runners Against One Another
May 20, 2015
Call 'em crazy: the women who make derby a reality in Long Beach want you to join a stampede of roll...Read More